Release Notes/Changelog for WebAccess/DMP Client Router App:
- Added trace log level
- MQTT keepalive is now configurable
- Fixed collision between Use Module settings and FirmWare section settings
- Module download now always resumes
- Fixed issues with upgrade/downgrade settings reporting
- Critical library incompatibility bugfix.
- Syncing problems fix when configuring scripts.
- MQTT connection is not interrupted when downloading softwre.
- Reporting settings on connect only if settings were changed or device is not in sync.
- Firmware download is automatically resumed.
- Added GPS over MQTT feature
- Upgraded Eclipse PAHO MQTT C client library from 1.3.1 to 1.3.6
- Added support for older firmware when compiled with toolchain 7.4.0 and ModulesSDK 1.8.0
- bugfix: Downgraded Eclipse Paho MQTT C client library from 1.3.4 to 1.3.1 again in order to fix connectivity issues
- Upgraded Eclipse Paho MQTT C client library from 1.3.1 to 1.3.4
- bugfix: Avoid infinite loop situation when IR/Notify fails
- bugfix: Fix reconnect issue when WAN network fully changed
- bugfix: Replace non-utf8 characters on IR/Notify with unicode REPLACEMENT CHARACTER
- Support change password feature
- bugfix: Sanitize UM version like ‘v1.0.0’ to ‘1.0.0’
- Join debug log messages into single line to reduce verbosity
- Added WiFi network and network6 calculated fields for firmware 6.2.x
- bugfix: Fix stol error when mobile data usage goes over 2GB
- bugfix: Fix LWT message overwriting real device online status
- Handle version number with letters, e.g. ‘1.0.1 alfa’ it is now reported as ‘1.0.1’
- Fix Monitoring bug where client couldn’t get product title
- WebAccess/DMP Client first release