WebAccess/DMP version 2.1.0: 9th April 2020
This release was mainly for bug fixes. There were also a couple of minor changes to the public API.
- Bug fix: GPS location was not displayed on the map correctly.
- Bug fix: GPS locations on the map are now clustered automatically.
- Bug fix: Settings icon restored.
- Bug fix: Monitoring data would not display if the company name contained special characters.
- Bug fix: Ignore sections with no model, for unknown apps.
- Bug fix: In the Users view, Search now includes company names.
- Bug fix: Reset New User modal when closed.
- Disable permissions the user can’t edit.
- Bug fix: SNMP messages were getting lost.
- Bug fix: Devices were sometimes reported as “offline” when they were “online”.
- Bug fix: Added SNMP support for ICR-1601 routers with A8 firmware.
- Bug fix: Use UTC time for all Monitoring data.
- Bug fix: Race condition in sync application versions.
- Changed default User permissions to include “Edit Companies”.
- REST API change: “GET users” has a new optional “search” parameter.
- REST API change: “default_user_permissions” are no longer included in a licence model.
- Bug fix: Support applications with only 2 characters in their name. For example, the “Midnight Commander” user module is named “mc” on the router’s file system. This User Module was causing devices to never sync.
- Minor typos fixed in the License endpoint.
- New version of the WA/DMP Client User Module: 2.0.3
- Updated Jupyter Notebook “create_licence.ipynb” to match change in REST API.