WebAccess/DMP version 2.1.1: 24th April 2020
This release added support for WISE-6610 LoRaWAN Gateways.
- REST API change: New endpoint to delete a section of an application.
- Bug fix: Default permissions for company admins have been updated.
- Added support for latest router firmware: 6.2.3.
- Added latest version of the WA/DMP Client User Module: 2.0.4.
- Added support for WISE-6610 LoRaWAN Gateways.
- Bug fix: Removed historical WLAN section from all firmware > 6.2.0.
- Bug fix: Firmware binaries were not associated with SPECTRE-v3L-LTE-US devices.
- Bug fix: Firmware binaries were not associated with XR5i-v2e devices.
- New Jupyter Notebooks:
- plot_monitoring_data.ipynb 
- company_hierarchy.ipynb 
- Added first example Node-RED flow to consume the REST API. 
- New Python scripts: to create and claim devices based on CSV files.