WebAccess/DMP version 2.2.0: 8th June 2020
This release introduces a major new feature: Playbooks.
- Apply a sequence of “actions” to a group of devices, immediately or at a scheduled time in the future.
- Devices may be already online, or not online yet. i.e. Zero-Touch Provisioning, mass deployment.
- Supported actions include:
- Set Firmware
- Install User Module
- Apply a Settings Group
- Change Local Password
- Major new feature: Playbooks.
- New feature: Device Groups.
- New feature: Settings Groups.
- New feature: change the local password for the root user on a device.
- Bug fix: validated users are now shown in green on the Users screen.
- Added “Change Password” feature for users.
- Bug fix: search for users.
Code / API
- REST API: new endpoints for managing Playbooks.
- REST API: new endpoint to update a Settings Group.
- REST API: new endpoints for change-password, retrieve-password.
- Bug fix: some devices were showing as offline when they were actually online.
- Bug fix: Prevent cyclical company structures.
- Added the HMPClient User Module (for backwards compatibility with Gen1).
- Added latest version of the WA/DMP Client User Module: 2.0.5.
- Bug fix: changes to WLAN section were causing some devices to be out of sync.
- New article “Understanding OAuth”. 
- Fixed bug in example Node-RED flow. 
- Added “release_from_csv.py” script to CSV utilities. 
- Added new Bulk Configuration scripts.