WebAccess/DMP version 2.3.0: 9th April 2021
The major new feature introduced by this release is Billing.
The default company billing status is “Free”, which includes provisioning and management for up to 5 devices.
Company can be upgraded to “Premium”, which offers unlimited number of devices and API access, and is billed monthly.
- Major new feature: Support of billing (company type indication, invoices list).
- New feature: External OAuth/OpenID providers are now supported (new option on the Sign in form).
- New feature: SIM PIN in the device can be changed from the UI.
- Bug fix: Playbooks can now be sorted, filtered and searched. Default playbook list is ordered by creation date.
- Improvement: Subcompanies are now shown in the tree hierarchy under their parent company.
- Other minor UI improvements were done (Playbooks pagination, small screen adjustments, etc.).
Code / API
- REST API: new endpoints for managing Companies (change of the company type in regard of billing).
- Bug fixes: Some numbers on dashboard were not properly calculated.
- Support of the latest WebAccess/DMP Client 2.0.10 and all the previous versions.
- Support of other new Router Apps (User Modules).
- Support of the latest router firmware 6.2.9 and all the previous versions.
- Support of new device models.
- Added Billing Explained page. 
- Added external authentication provider information to Sign up tutorial page 
- Updated API clients section in “Understanding OAuth” article. 
- Improved bulk configure clonnig script