WebAccess/DMP version 2.3.1: 4th June 2021
- Maintenance: User Modules were renamed to Router Apps across the DMP.
- Improvement: The CSS styles were changed to staticaly linked, so the 3rd party APIs are not used for this (prerequisite for deploying the app in private networks).
- Improvement: The notice will pop up when moving the device to another group. Groups work like folders, the device can be in single group at a time. Tags can be used for multiple markings of the devices.
- Bug fixes: e-mail change followed by refresh of the page (F5) no longer causes too many redirects error.
- Bug fixes: Fixed login screen - corrected some redirects, fixed forms where labels were overlapping the autocompleted content, fixed incorrect behaviour in forms.
- Bug fixes: Fixed search in Users and Playbooks.
Code / API
- Bug fixes: unified error messages and types for several API endpoints.
- Bug fixes: fixed devices’s startup script parsing that was causing sync problems in some cases.
- Bug fixes: fixed playbooks considering failed installations as successfuly completed.
- Bug fixes: fixed permissions of viewing apps that were not global.