# Release Notes for Client Router App:
# Latest version:
# v2.2.1 (2022-11-01)
- Bugfix: "ppp" service now restarts when sms settings change
We recommend always using the most up-to-date version of the client.
Download the latest client and Application Note (Manual) (opens new window)
The client router app can also be upgraded via WebAccess/DMP.
# Previous versions:
# v2.2.0 (2022-10-17)
- Added client automatic update that installs the newest supported client version if unsupported one is detected
# v2.1.4 (2022-04-28)
- Added idempotency token for handling repeated request, which have already been handled.
- Added welcome page to the router.
# v2.1.3 (2021-12-08)
- If the router does not measure temperature, send value was modified from 0 degrees to -273 degrees
- Modification of return codes when installation failure occurs.
# v2.1.2 (2021-08-03)
- Added trace log level
- MQTT keepalive is now configurable
- Fixed collision between Use Module settings and FirmWare section settings
- Module download now always resumes
- Fixed issues with upgrade/downgrade settings reporting
# v2.1.1 (2021-06-17)
- Critical library incompatibility bugfix.
# v2.1.0 (2021-05-31)
- Syncing problems fix when configuring scripts.
- MQTT connection is not interrupted when downloading software.
- Reporting settings on connect only if settings were changed or the device is not in sync.
# v2.0.10 (2021-02-11)
- Firmware download is automatically resumed.
# v2.0.9 (2021-01-27)
- Added GPS over MQTT feature
# v2.0.8 (2020-11-02)
- Upgraded Eclipse PAHO MQTT C client library from 1.3.1 to 1.3.6
- Added support for older firmware when compiled with toolchain 7.4.0 and ModulesSDK 1.8.0
# v2.0.7 (2020-09-11)
- bugfix: Downgraded Eclipse Paho MQTT C client library from 1.3.4 to 1.3.1 again to fix connectivity issues
# v2.0.6 (2020-07-06)
- Upgraded Eclipse Paho MQTT C client library from 1.3.1 to 1.3.4
- bugfix: Avoid infinite loop situation when IR/Notify fails
- bugfix: Fix reconnection issue when WAN network fully changed
- bugfix: Replace non-utf8 characters on IR/Notify with Unicode REPLACEMENT CHARACTER
# v2.0.5 (2020-05-28)
- Support change password feature
- bugfix: Sanitize UM version like 'v1.0.0' to '1.0.0'
- Join debug log messages into single line to reduce verbosity
# v2.0.4 (2020-04-16)
- Added WiFi network and network6 calculated fields for firmware 6.2.x
# v2.0.3 (2020-03-30)
- bugfix: Fix stol error when mobile data usage goes over 2GB
- bugfix: Fix LWT message overwriting real device online status
# v2.0.2 (2020-03-11)
- Handle version number with letters, e.g., '1.0.1 alfa'. It is now reported as '1.0.1.'
- Fix Monitoring bug where the client couldn't get the product title
# v2.0.1 (2020-02-25)
- WebAccess/DMP Client first release